Eliminating competing interests and time delays between design and build teams.
Electrical & Controls Engineering
Comprehensive Operating Systems
Uni-Systems Engineering’s Electrical and Controls Engineering department produces comprehensive operating systems for a multitude of project types and sizes. Our work encompasses all phases, from initial concept design through installation, testing, and ongoing technical support. We specialize in customized systems with challenging performance and life-safety requirements in a variety of industries.
- Power requirements
- Circuit protection
- Power distribution
- Motor control
- Wiring diagrams
- Block diagram
- Panel layouts
- Installation drawings
- Data bus design and distribution
- VFD and servo drive control
- Familiar with a variety of automation brands
- PLC software design and development
- HMI software design and development
- Safety analysis
- HA & FMEA
- Safety device selection and implementation
- Safety circuit design
- Safety logic development
- Design test and analysis
- Control tuning development
- Control scheme verification
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Full System Start-Up and Commissioning
- Long Term Remote Support & Troubleshooting
- Annual Maintenance Inspections
- Upgrades and Refurbishments
We develop project-specific solutions to complex and unprecedented engineering challenges.
Contact us for a a customized solution for your project.